martes, 15 de junio de 2010

Hard-ons with Neil Hamburger split 7inch


(para espaniol dale para abajo)

Man what can I say? when I first heard about this 7inch coming out I was really curious, I'm a big fan of the Hard-ons and I'm a bigger fan of their 7inches since they are all real funny. But honestly I didn't knew what to expect with this one. Was it going to be some hard-ons songs and some comedy? is it going to be good? am I going to listen to it more than once? Well to my surprise it is good, with Neil hamburger on vocals and hard-ons on instruments well it makes perfect sense, its really fun punk with funny lyrics (well duuh)
I know I haven't talked much about the covers/art in this blog, wish makes no sense me being who I am, but I can't let this one go, Six Pack lp parody? FUCK YEAH! I love how they worked and changed everything to make it their own, to the obvious painted dick, the Neil hamburger drawing and the hamburger black flag bars. All I can say is its fucking awesome!

Tracklist
A1 American Exports
A2 Committed To Suicide
B1 Young Punks
B2 Six Pack

Download

Ana
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wey, ¿qué puedo decir? cuando me enteré de que este 7inch iba a salir tenia mucha curiosidad al respecto, siendo fan de los Hard-Ons y siendo aun mas fan de sus 7inchs ,ya que todos son muy chistosos y divertidos. Pero honestamente no sabía que esperar de éste. Va a ser algunas canciones de Hard-ons y algo de comedia? va a estar bueno? lo voy a escuchar más de una vez? Bueno, para mi sorpresa es bueno, con Neil hamburguer como vocal y Hard-ons en los instrumentos, tiene perfecto sentido, es punk realmente divertido con letras divertidas (obvio duuh)
Sé que no he hablado mucho acerca de las portadas/arte en este blog, cosa que no tiene sentido siendo yo quien soy, pero tengo que hablar de esta, parodia del Six Pack lp? AHUEVO! Me encanta la forma en que trabajaron y cambiaron todo para hacerla suya, desde la obvia verga pintada, el dibujo de Neil hamburguer y la hamburguesa enforma de las barras de Black Flag. Todo lo que puedo decir es mierda esta bien chingon!

Tracklist
A1 American Exports
A2 Committed To Suicide
B1 Young Punks
B2 Six Pack

Download

Ana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario